Marshals are the people that keep us safe and run ranges and competitions. They are in charge when a range is open.
Marshals & Marshals in Training (MITs)
- East Kingdom Thrown Weapons Policies (Rules) version 7.0 full-page
- East Kingdom Thrown Weapons Policies (Rules) version 7.0 booklet
- MIT Range Time Sheet: East Kingdom TW MIT approval/sign off sheet
- Online Report Form
- Marshal Roster: List of Marshals
Ready to resume a local TW practice in the East Kingdom, or start a new practice for your branch? Re-Start Practices explains how to Reopen a Local TW Practice, with guidelines for Practice Attendees and Range Management.
Print and display all of the following documents at your range.
Under-Age (Youth) Throwers
- Under-Age Throwing Overview
- Event/Practice Range Process
- Parents’ Information
- EKTW Youth Thrower Event Registration Form
- Royal Rounds Rules (as of 1 April 2022)
- RR Quick Summary Sheet
- Royal Rounds Score Sheet
- Royal Rounds Rank Badges chart (previous; update pending scores data)