Marshals are the people that keep us safe and run ranges and competitions. They are in charge when a range is open.
Marshals & Marshals in Training (MITs)
- East Kingdom Thrown Weapons Policies (Rules) version 6.5
- MIT Range Time Sheet: East Kingdom TW MIT approval/sign off sheet
- Online Report Form
- Marshal Roster: List of Marshals
As the East Kingdom begins to Re-Start Practices during the COVID-19 pandemic, familiarize yourself with Practice Approval Requirements, Requirements for Practice Attendees, Pre-Practice Management, Range Management, and Contact Tracing.
Print and display the following documents at your range.
Under-Age (Youth) Throwers
- Under-Age Throwing Overview
- Event/Practice Range Process
- Parents’ Information
- EKTW Youth Thrower Event Registration Form
- Royal Rounds Rules (as of 15 April 2020)
- Royal Rounds Score Sheet (as of 1 January 2020)
- Royal Rounds Rank Badges chart