Welcome to the revised East Kingdom Royal Round page. Most of the
changes were small, but there were plenty of them:
- Scoring was made easier, both with less throws and a simpler
- We spoke to a lot of marshals, and asked where clarification was
- Before the start of the throwing season, we'll have an email
address up where you can submit your scores. These will be posted on a
new page of this site, standings will be updated. Plenty of bragging
rights for everyone.
- With the posted scores comes a ranking system similar to
archery's. You'll see more about that as scores get posted.
- See the links below for the rules and the score sheet. They were
laid out so you can print the rules on the back of each score sheet.
- We added a minimum/maximum height requirement for the
bullseye of the target. The idea is to have a standard enviroment for
A note to marshals submitting the scores: Submit them as soon as
possible, to avoid lost paperwork.
A note to throwers: Keep track of your own scores, and get all the
information you can to keep for your own records (Marshal's name, name
and date of event, etc.) if you feel there is a discrepancy this is the
best way for us to track it down.
Also, I'd like to point out everyone I can who
helped us put this together:
Leonhard Schuwert, Pandaulf, Leon the Navigator, Edith,
Dhani, Fergus, Ichabod, Phaiden, Philip of the Furrowed Fields
and Logan & Damianna DeLondres.
EK TW Royal Round Rules
for the EK TW RR